Fitness trackers or smart bands are getting very popular nowadays. People are being more conscious about their fitness and health. They love to track their activities, and for that no such tools can be as useful as smart bands or fitness trackers. They help you to track steps, running, cycling, swimming, sleeping and even the heart rate. You can keep wearing it all day long. It will allow you to get all the data and analyzing them through your phone or website. You don’t need to worry about the battery life, since all most all of them have pretty long battery life, at least more than 5 days. So, here are top 10 fitness trackers, going to rock the market in 2017:
Top 10 Fitness Trackers
- Microsoft Band 2
If you looking for a smart band or fitness tracker which can work with all types of smart phone, you can go for it. It has all the latest features and sensor, designed by Microsoft. This Microsoft band 2 is the perfect device to offer all sorts of sensors, required to track your activities. Plus, it has a pretty cool look.
- Display: AMOLED with Corning Gorilla Glass
- Tracking mode: Heart rate, steps, calorie burn, golf game and sleep quality
- Smart features: Email previews, calendar alerts, incoming calls, texts
- Sensors: GPS, UV, heart rate, barometer, Gyro meter, light sensor, skin temperature, microphone, Accelerometer, Capactive
- Works with: Windows, Android and iPhone
- Battery life: 48 hours of normal use
- Samsung Gear Fit 2
Samsung has always the habit of coming up something new every time they introduce new device. This Samsung Gear fit 2 is their new addition. It is an amazing device with lots of amazing fitness tracking features. It has water resistance, along with 4 GB internal memory.
- Display: 1.5” Super AMOLED curved display
- Memory: RAM 512 MB & 4GB storage
- Tracking mode: Step count, calories burned, heart rate, sleep quality
- Smart features: calls and texts alert, auto tracking start, music store, water resistant
- Sensors: GPS, Gyro, Heart Rate, Barometer, Accelerometer
- Battery: 200 mAh, Standby Up to 5 days, GPS 9 hours
- Works with Android and iPhone
- Garmin Vivosmart HR+
Garmin has always been the best for this types of products. When we think about any tracking device, the first tool come to our mind is Garmin. Garmin vivosmart HR+ is a very effective fitness tracking device which gives you a outstanding experience. It has all the cool features and sensors.
- Display: 1.00″ x 0.42″ Monochrome touchscreen
- Tracking mode: Heart rate, calories burned, walking, running, biking, swimming and elliptical training
- Smart features : Calls, texts, calendar, weather, music controls, find my phone, auto tracking start
- Sensors: Accelero meter, GPS, heart rate, Bluetooth
- Battery: Stand by 5 days, GPS up to 8 hours
- Water resistance: 5 ATM
4. Polar A360 Fitness Tracker
Polar has recently launched their most advanced fitness tracker, which has come as a great relief for the fitness conscious people. Polar A360 Fitness Tracker has full color TFT display and there are lots of tracking modes, whch will allow you to track you every movement. Its notification system has made it more user friendly.
- Display: Wide-viewing angle full color TFT
- Tracking mode: Steps, running, speed, distance, heart rate, calories, sleep quality, and activity 24/7
- Notification: Calls, messages, social media apps, vibration alerts
- Sensors: GPS, heart rate, Bluetooth
- Works with Android and iOS
- Water resistance: WR30
5. Fitbit Charge 2
It has become one of the best fitness trackers for its amazing features and quality. Fitbit charge can track you all day long, even on the sleep. It will allow you to make call, send text, get calendar alert and so on.
- Display: OLED screen
- Tracking mode: All-Day Active, auto sleep tracking, heart rate, multi-sport tracking
- Smart features: Call, Text & Calendar Alerts
- Sensors: GPS, Heart rate sensor
- Battery life: 5 days
6. TomTom Touch
TomTom Touch a smart fitness tracker with having 24/7 activity tracking system. This band has pretty cool touch screen display. It has some advanced features like call making and text notification along with other tracking features. This smart band is also splash and shower proof.
- Display: Touch screen
- Storage: 4 MB
- Tracking mode: Steps, active time, calorie, heart rate, sleep, 24/7 activity tracking, sports mode
- Notification features: Call and text alert
- Sensors: Motion sensor, Optical heart rate monitor
- Water resistant: Splash and shower proof
- Battery: Standby up to 5 days
- Garmin vivofit 3
Garmin vivofit 3 is very effective and popular for its long battery life, which stands by up to 1 year. So, you can forget about battery. It has auto sync features, so you can see your all activities in your smartphone. It is water resistant so you can dive under water, with keeping it worn.
- Display: Backlit
- Tracking mode: Steps, calories, distance, sleep
- Smart features: Auto sync, move IQ, time, date and alarm
- Water resistant: 5 ATM
- Battery life: Standby up to 1 year
8. Fitbit Alta
Fitbit Alta smart band offers superb quality performance and awesome outlook. This fitness tracker allows you to track your all fitness and outdoor movement. OLED display gives you the best performance. It automatically starts tracking, when you start your activity. You don’t need to push any button for that.
- Display: OLED
- Tracking mode: Steps, sleep duration, all day activity, smarttrack, reminders to move
- Smart notification: Calls, Texts, Calender’s
- Works with Windows, Mac OS, iOS, Android
- Water resistance
- GPS, Bluetooth 4.0
- Battery life: lasts up to 5 days
9. Under Armour UA Band
Under Armour UA smart band has wide range of customers, especially because of its cheap price. This fitness tracker has lots of cool features like music control, call making options and text notifications. This water resistant fitness tracker allows you to track your sleep duration too.
- Tracking mode: Steps, heart Rate, sleep duration and quality
- Smart features: Texts, caller ID, calendar, music control, alarm clock
- Water resistance: 2 ATM
- Battery: 110 mAh, Standby up to 5 days
- Works with Android and iOS
- Mi Band 2
This fitness tracker is really very affordable. Mi band 2 can standby up to 20 days. It can track your steps, heart rate, sleep and other movement. Its notification system is also impressive. This fitness tracker is water and splashes resistant, so you can use it anywhere. Its touch screen display gives you more comfort to use it.
- Display: OLED Touch screen
- Tracking mode: Steps, heart rate, sleep
- Smart notifications: Texts, calles, alarm
- Works with Android and iOS
- Resistant against water splashes, sweat, cosmetics, dust
- Battery: Standby up to 20 days
Hope, you will love these fitness trackers, and find useful. You can share your experience, and if you are a current user of any of these fitness trackers.